Olav og Frøydis Vestbøstad

fredag, februar 29, 2008

Skywatch is also looking down from the sky, istn't it?



Well, this is Banda Aceh 6 months after the tsunami in -04. I have been out of town a couple of days this week to tell about our time in Indonesia 2003 - 2006. For about one month I was working for Norwegian Church Aid and when I got the opportunity to go to Banda Aceh in May 05, I took it and this picture was on our arrival to the town. It shouldn't have been any water on the picture - the sealevel rised many kilometres.

Memories come back looking at pictures and as I read the book; "Hva skal vi med stjerner nå?" by Espen Olafsen and Per Arne Dahl on my train-journey earlier this week I feel rich having this kind of experiences. Unfortunately this book is not transalated from Norwegian, but I recommend all who are able to read it to do so!



14 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home